QUAD CITY STRIKERS
- in kids and their incredible potential to grow and learn.
- that sports are not about the short-term winning or losing, but rather long-term goals.
- that the most important thing we can do is teach our values and soccer is a great vehicle for teaching kids values.
- that as parents, coaches, and volunteers we teach through example and we should exemplify our stated values.
- that everyone benefits from fellowships developed through sharing and helping others.
- in fair play and sportsmanship.
- in honesty, integrity, and following the rules.
- in positive relationships even with our strongest competitors.
- that positive experience increases self-esteem and helps each individual reach their potential.
- that properly introduced and managed competition is a positive experience.
- in challenges, a strong work ethic, and pushing ourselves to improve.
- that kids are individuals and our teaching and expectations should fit each individual.
- that health and fitness are an essential part of life.
- that having fun is an important part of life and soccer in the right environment is fun.
We see the day when we are the complete, PREMIER soccer club in the midwest. The Strikers will have recreational and competitive soccer programs that allow kids to challenge themselves at an appropriate level. Our progressive competitive program will lead to adult teams playing at the USISL level. We will have a well trained and knowledgeable coaching staff that provides state licensed coaches for the younger age groups and nationally licensed coaches for older age groups. We will have premier facilities that include practice fields, game fields, concessions, storage, and a clubhouse with a training room. The Strikers will have a well-defined and effective organization of volunteers and paid staff. Our club will be aligned with individual and corporate sponsors that hold our same values and provide the necessary funding to reach mutual goals.
To provide advanced opportunities to Quad City area soccer players in the most positive, nurturing manner possible.
Return to the
QUAD CITY STRIKERS HOME PAGE